Revocation rights of consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which predominantly cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without stating any reasons. The revocation period is 14 days beginning the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products in the scope of a standardized order and these products are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products in the scope of a standardized order and these products are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Meero-Care UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Ursulinenstraße 35, 66111 Saarbrücken, E-Mail: email@example.com) of your decision by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or E-mail) to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed model revocation form for this, however it is not mandatory. You can fill in and send the model revocation form or any other form of clear declaration on our website (meero-care.de). If you decide to use this opportunity, we will send you a confirmation (e.g. via E-mail) directly once we receive your revocation form. In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation before the expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
In case you revoke this contract, we will repay all the payments which we received from you including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs that arise from choosing a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received your notification of revocation of this contract. For your repayment, we will use the same payment method which you originally chose during the original transaction unless there has been another payment method explicitly agreed upon with you; there will be no additional fees charged for repayment. We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier. You must return the products to us immediately; at the latest within 14 days beginning the day on which you informed us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is kept if you send the products before the expiration of the 14 day deadline. You accept all the direct costs for returning the products. You must only pay for any depreciation of the products if the depreciation is a consequence of you handling the product in a way that does not align with the checking of the condition, features or functionality of the products.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are uniquely tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products which can spoil quickly or whose use by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price is agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which can only be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on market fluctuations on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines witht he exceptions of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely for contracts
- for delivery of sealed products which are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons if the product seal has been damaged after delivery;
- for delivery of products that due to their condition are inextricably linked with other products after delivery;
- for delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been damaged after delivery.
Model Revocation Form
If you wish to revoke a contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.
– To Meero-Care UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Ursulinenstr.35, 66111 Saarbrücken, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following products/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification by paper)
– Date (*) Cross out what does not apply.